Monday 29 September 2014

Football Fantasy

I don't have any football card.

But every year I play fantasy on NFL site.

Usually I have my ups and downs but this year I only have downs.

Not watching the games helps a bit of not knowing that well what's going on.

Even if I think my team is not *that* bad...


  • QB Drew Brees
  • RB Fred Jackson
  • RB Pierre Thomas
  • WR Golden Tate
  • WR Damaris Johnson
  • TE Andrew Quarless
  • RB Steven Jackson
  • QB Chad Henne
  • RB Shonn Greene
  • WR Travis Benjamin
  • WR Mike Evans
  • WR Ricardo Lockette
  • WR Steve Smith
  • TE Jason Witten
  • K Justin Tucker
  • K Shayne Graham
  • DEF New Orleans Saints
It just seem that my bench always play better than lineup. And when I change them it goes just the same.

Ohhhh well...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you started Steve Smith yesterday. As for the rest of your team...well, you have drew Brees so there is that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you might imagine I didn't..that was one of the reasons I still can't get a win in this year fantasy..

      Delete