Monday 12 November 2012

eBay shopping can drive a woman crazy!

Womens are known to like shopping...a lot.

And are known for shopping a lot and spending a lot of money.

I'm no different and I do the same for cards as I do for cloths.

So can you help me giving me the men inside view!?

I'm torn between buying some specific cards or buying packs.

The packs are 2003 Upper Deck MVP hobby packs. Each pack brings 8 cards. And each costs 2.20€.

The main thing about them are the fact they are hobby packs and I can get something 'different'.

And other fact is that surprise thing that comes along opening packs.



The specific cards have 2 players cards I collect (Teixeira and Markakis) and other stuff:
  • 1 Mark Teixeira 2011 Topps Tier One  (numbered)
  • 1 Nick Markakis 2008 Sweet Spot Swatches Game Used Baseball Card

  • 1 Mickey Mantle 2012 Topps Gold Standard
  • 1 Brandon Webb 2010 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic (jersey)
  • 1 Paul Molitor 2011 Topps Triple Threads Emerald (numbered)
  • 4 Cal Ripken Jr. cards
  • 3 Upper Deck Piece of History numbered cards

What would you do? Have fun opening some packs which are hobby and expect to get something cool, or play safe and invest in some specific cards to add to personal collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment